A FAMILY OF MISSIONARY SERVANTS
LEARNING TO LIVE ALL OF LIFE
Missional Communities (or MC's) are smaller groups of people living as a family of missionary servants who are learning to follow Jesus in the normal rhythms of everyday life. These MC's have a weekly gathering where they share a meal, pray with and for one another, and learn together how the gospel impacts every area of their life. Each MC also serves a particular people and place in our city on mission together.
Missional Communities are the lifeblood of Sacred City. If you haven't experienced a MC, you haven't experienced our church!
There are a few typical ways people find a MC to join:
1. Relationship - You know someone who's a part of a MC already, so you join theirs!
2. Geography - A MC gathers in your neighborhood, so you join to be in community and on mission near where you live.
3. Group Mission - You're drawn to a MC's specific mission in the city and choose to join that community.
All of our Missional Communities can be found via our Church Center page for MC's. There you will find contact information for the community leaders, gathering time and location, and group mission. Feel free to search that out on your own, and don't hesitate to reach out to the MC leader for more information.
SC MOLINE MC'S
SC DAVENPORT MC'S
- Are you needing more information about MC?
- Do you simply need some guidance in what your next steps are?
Click the link below to get in contact with someone on staff at SC Davenport or SC Moline.